Tuesday, December 13, 2011

All Year 'Round Wish-list !!

These types of cotton knit shorts will always have a dear place in my heart<3
They seem way too comfortable to hate and they are very sheek in my eyes. 
I wouldn't mind owning a pair of these, only because they're so "faboo" and priceless!





Ladies, and gentlemen, don't even get me started on how much I just Absolutely adore light blouses. When I say "light" , I mean thin, flowy blouses. They're very light-hearted and classy, no? I could imagine myself wearing these all year long, in any sort of occasion, unless the occasion is too formal, then of course no :)






  These high heel furry booties are driving me crazy! They HAVE to be one of the coolest trends to ever have happened. Ever! Some people hate them, and in my opinion, I believe it's because not everyone can pull them off. You can't really look too fancy wearing these guys or else the outfit just wouldn't work out. You have to be rockin' sort of a laid back look, nothing too high class, or else you might just kill the whole look, and ruin it for everybody else. Beware!




 These winter hats are very fashionable (if worn the right way.) This might sound kind of funny, but a lot of the girls in my school wear the 'winter hat' look terribly and ruin their whole outfit with it. Sort of just like the furry boots above, you have to wear them with the right outfit, in the right way, or else you'll just look like a terrible, needy, mess. These too need a laid back look, but just for chilly days only though :) You don't want to look silly!




 Tis the season to be jolly! And who doesn't love being jolly in a big ol' comfortable sweater? I'd die for these babies, mostly because they're stylish, AND comfortable, which is not always the common combination around! There's just something magical about warm winter sweaters on a cold day, holding hot chocolate in one hand, and Marsh mellows in the other, in front of a toasty fireplace <3 TO DIE FOR, I know!



 Scarves are the new shades! Especially one's that are hand knitted and sewn beautifully like the ones below. They're also almost like shoes, you can never have enough of them.  :) Sometimes, they are just the perfect topping on a simple outfit :)





Now i must admit, I am really lovin' the whole animal print trend going around, meanwhile some people just can't stand it! I completely disagree. I feel they are bold, and brilliant. They are natural and vibrant also, so there is no going wrong when it comes to these babies!













 Last but not least, Earcuff's. They are the hottest new thing out there, haven't you heard? They can be elegant, but at the same time they could also end up looking very trashy. I don't feel like going into too much depth with this trend would be neccesary, considering I had uploaded a whole blog post dedicated to earcuff's. Check them out, though !

            But as always,
               Best of wishes, and have a safe, happy, jolly Christmas
                    and a happy New Year!

                            love the one and only,
                                  Seniorita Le Fashionista <3


No comments:

Post a Comment