Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Inspiration for Summer 2012

It has literally been ages since I've last updated this fashion blog. School just keeps taking the blame, doesn't it? Its the end of March, and April will be starting up soon (which also means SPRING BREAK for me!) So hopefully I will definitely have more time to blog and jibber jabber about this and that, haha. I feel like I couldn't  be more sorry for not updating this blog more often, but hey, everything happens for a reason --I guess that's not an excuse though. 
But anyway, On a lighter note, If I were to by some crazy chance, in some crazy, fantasy world, release a collection, this summer, I think most of the pieces would consist of the following trends and styles below. These are all my inspirations for Summer 2012, and If I could pull it off, I would totally wear every single piece I'm about to show you! Anyway, Hope you enjoy! Thanks again..




       I should probably start off with this piece right here. I feel it's a very fun, light-hearted couture piece with bold patterns and vibrantly fresh pastel mixes. When I look at this dress, it just screams summer to me and it is just SUPER refreshing.
 Seen At? Louis Vuitton spring/summer 2012
        WHITE, WHITE, WHITE! That's all I want to see this summer, is light colors that wake you up!
White is a very classy color, and it just seems to fit so well this season, so why not vibe with it? I would definitely include a couple white pieces in my collection, just so I could feel happy, deep down inside. 
                                                 Seen At? Chanel spring/summer 2012
 Layering and Draping is a yes, yes, yes! I've never been more enthusiastic about a fashion trend like this before, but I'm seriously loving the whole technique and I could assure you that most of my pieces would have some kind of draping or layering going on in there. Just because it's summer, don't be afraid to layer.
Seen At? Haider Ackerman autumn/winter 2011
         Yellow is the new PINK! Remember last season when pink was the shit?-- (excuse my language) Well, not anymore! Yellow has taken over in heavy doses and I can't say that I don't like it! It's also one of those colors that wake you up and make you want to dance! Yellow is most definitely the way to go!
Seen On? Twilight star Nikki Reed pioneered this 
spring trend early and started wearing blinding brights in October 2011
 shimmer and shine. silver and crystal. THAT. IS. ALL. theres just a certain brilliance that you cant deny
         Silk Chiffon fabric has always been a big deal to me, and always will be. I think many of my pieces would consist of chiffon and would probably mainly be around the sleeve and the chest area. Plus considering that this is designed by one of my favorite designers, it just makes it all that much better :)
Seen At? Marc Jacobs autumn/winter 2011
        I believe lace and patterns have been taking their toll for a while now, in the fashion world. I totally don't mind, I'm actually loving it! Lace and patterns are always such a classy look for anyone and they give off this grace. Their just lovely, and I would definitely look into it for your own personal wardrobe.
 Seen At? Miu Miu spring/summer 2012
        Tailored two pieces that are just to die for, and give you that 60's feel. I APPROVE! Words cannot explain how beautifully tailored and carefully sewn these pieces are. I would be more than honored to create a few good pieces like these in my '2012 Collection.' The color is magnificent, the shape is breath taking, and the head pieces are soo, so, ... -- Lady GaGa! But I mean if Alexander McQueen is one of Lady GaGa's favorite designers, then I guess she only got her inspiration from him. That's right! You guessed it!
Seen At? Alexander McQueen spring/summer 2012

          Thank you everyone for reading this blog post, if you did! All these pieces, are, like I said before, part of my inspiration for summer 2012. I will definitely try to upload more as soon as I can! I realize these are only a few pieces, but hey, It's all I can manage to do with the time I'm running on right now. Just, thanks again, and hope to see you all soon :)
         Happy Tuesday !

No comments:

Post a Comment