Wednesday, October 5, 2011

10/5/11

I guess you could say this is my first Independent Fashion Blog. I’m really excited to be a part of this blog. Honestly, there is nothing better than being surrounded by people that love the same interests as you. J . This is a great place to talk about how I feel living this fashionistah lifestyle I want to live, and where best to say it but here? So anyway, I’ll tell you a little about my interests. I play piano, I sing, I draw, and I love Astronomy. I honestly think space is one of the most beautiful things to ever exist on the face of this galaxy. It inspires me too, when it comes to making designs and thinking up ideas for clothing lines. I’m into making the designs for clothing and accessories, rather than actually making them by hand you know what I mean? I like to be the ‘idea’ behind the process. I want to be the one to think up the designs and trends. So I prefer being a Fashion Designer over any other Fashion field. I realize that I have to start small, to get big. It’s going to be a rough road, but oh, it’ll be worth it. I’m hoping that I’ll really find my way someday in this industry and become something great! I want nothing more in life, then to do what I love, and what makes me happy, and just love it all the way! I recently told my mother, “I’m not going to be successful in anything unless it’s pure fun! I need something that’s exciting and keeps me going; Keeps me on the tips of my feet. Otherwise, I’ll get bored and leave.” So I guess you could say I‘m an adventurous person who wants to experience things, go places, and see people. One day, InshAllah, this will all happen. One day. <3

     P.S. ~Patients is a virtue my friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment