Wednesday, November 23, 2011

H&M = Narnia

H&M's clothing line for dresses this season is absolutely invigorating and most of all, unique!
But one specific dress caught my eye right away! This one! its a beautiful mix of orange-red, and it's one of the most elegant, classy dresses I've seen in a while now. Honestly, the price is great too! I expected this piece to be at LEAST, over a $100.00 So, thankfully, it's not. I'd buy it, personally, if I were shopping around for a fun, yet sophisticated dress/look.



It would complement nicely, with this bracelet.  (Bracelet $7.95)


Dress $49.95
cOLOR: Orange-red.

"Short brocade dress made partly of recycled polyester. Fitted bodice with 3/4-length sleeves, flared skirt and covered buttons at back. Lined." - H&M



 Machine wash warm GIRLS!



I honestly really love H&M because their prices are great and affordable and their clothes are elegant, and wonderful! Hope this inspires! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment