Sunday, November 27, 2011

Out With The Old, In With The New...

    So, as we all know, most teens enjoy shopping at places such as Forever 21, Wet-seal, Hollister, Abercrombie and Fitch,  Aeropostale, American Eagle, Aerie, or even Pink by Victoria's Secret.
All these places are nice.. (well.. at least some of them) but lately I've been feeling like expanding my fashion taste and trying out other, more mature shopping places. 


I'm specifically talking about places like : Zara, H&M, Theory, The limited, express, NY&Company.
Only disaapointing thing, is that, where I live, Here in Central Jersey, There's not many mall's that have these stores that I plan on shopping at. That's why I would just Love to shop in NYC. It's not too far from here, but we don't really go there very often, which severely breaks me heart. :( 
So hopefully, once i start going to college in NYC, I'll be able to have a much bigger chance at buying clothes from the areas there.

I absaloutely LOVE shopping in NYC, not only because of the diversity and beauty, but also because every store is literally 3 floors. they're huge over there. It's like shopping mania <3 I just cant wait. 

But no matter what,
always remember girls, 
Keep it cool, and classy <3 
Loveee, the one and only herself,
 Seniorita Le Fashionista..
;)


No comments:

Post a Comment