Friday, November 18, 2011

These Times Are Hard

This means so much.
This is me.
No one knows what I'm capable of.
Even I doubt my own self sometimes.
It's not that I'm quiet or something, it's just...
People don't know what I can do!
I have so much inside of me that wants to burst out and so much that i want to say and feel and express.
I have SO MUCH inside of me. so much, and no one knows.
If you're like me, and you have so many inspirations and dreams,
then you must be an aspiring work of art!
People like me, we know what we want. we have a clear perspective of everything and we're sure we can make it! we're SURE we can be successful, but we might not get there so easily. Depending on how life treats us, we'll do whatever we can to maintain happiness and hope in whatever we plan on doing.
These times are hard, when no one quite understands you.
No one quite knows what your capable of and what you want to show the world!
But it's ok. These times wont last forever. One day, we will all get there, and we will all be proud and successful in our own ways. Always be true to yourself, and follow your dreams!! ALWAYS!
dont ever let anyone put you down or make you think otherwise. Your brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment